If you love watching videos over the Internet, you must already be familiar with some of the video sharing sites. You probably have a list of your favorite sites and most likely a playlist filled with videos you love watching over and over again. If you would like to have access to them even though you are not connected to the Internet, there is now a great, innovative technique you can use in order to bring all of your favorite videos with you wherever you go. You can now freely download video from vimeo and store them either onto your computer, a smart phone or a USB drive.
What can I do with this downloader?
Not only you will be able to download a video from the site and keep it by using the vimeo video downloader, but you will also be able to choose an output format of the videos you have chosen to download. This can be any format from .avi to .mp4, and you can even have the audio extract from the video, if you would like to download a song or a music video of some sort. You will be able to convert multiple videos at once, without having to do that individually and use a lot of time for the conversion.
How do I convert a video?
This is a fairly popular service you can use for any of the videos you can find. The only thing you need would be the URL to the video. You will be prompted to input it before the video can be converted. Before the conversion starts, you will also be able to select the desired formats and perhaps several more videos you would like converted at the same time. After you have chosen all the parameters, you will quickly see the progress bars, for all of the videos you have selected and you will be able to monitor the download progress easily.
The internet is full of interesting content. There is a lot of educational material to see, aside from other, equally interesting things people may post. Live footage of concerts you couldn’t attend, instructional videos which will help you learn a new skill, or just a music video you would like to have can be yours outside of Vimeo as well. With the help of the Vimeo downloader, you will be able to enjoy all of your favorite videos even if you were unable to connect to Vimeo and watch them. If you were wondering how that is possible, or if it can really be done, it most certainly can.
How can I accomplish this?
By using the Vimeo video downloader, you can download and convert any video you would like. This can be done in quite a few ways, though all of them require you to have the program first. Typically, you can copy and then paste the url to the video, or even drag and drop it so you can have it downloaded automatically. As far as formats are concerned, you can have the video in any format you like, be it AVI, MKV, WMV or even just the sound from the video to MP3 format. The program itself isn’t free, although you can get a free trial to test out the features before you buy. With the full version, you will be able to download multiple videos at once without having to wait for the previous one to finish before you can place a new one to download. This allows you to save a lot of time, and not to mention that you will have virtually any format of your choosing available for download as well. If you want to keep a video and have it everywhere you go, no matter what your internet connection is like, this program will be sure to get you there.
If you are a frequent visitor of Vimeo, you will be sure to notice that there are many interesting ones to see. But what happens when you want to download some of these videos? Sure, you could always bookmark it to have it nearby, but if you happened to see several of these videos and have multiple bookmarks already, finding your way to the video when you want to see it might become messy. Furthermore, what if you wanted to watch a video again, but you didn’t have a connection to the internet? A question which often floods the comment section, which now has an appropriate answer, is: “how to download Vimeo video”?
How is that possible?
It is simple. A simple program allows you to not only download a video hosted at Vimeo, but to be able to play it on any other platform. The program features a conversion section, which will allow you to choose the output of the converted video. You could choose the AVI format, the MP4 or WMV, depending on what your video players support. Besides letting you download video from Vimeo, this program offers you so much more! You could download multiple files at once, allowing you to bring all of your desired downloads into a single process, instead of having to do it separately and spend a lot of time with that. If you aren’t convinced that the program will be able to execute the task you had in mind, you can sign up for a free trial, which will be able to show you the performances of the program. If you are pleased, after the trial, you may choose to purchase it and find yourself a permanent way to download and enjoy Vimeo videos at any place and any given time. A perfect solution found its way to you!
Vimeo video Downloader is software which is used for online video downloading. It not only can support downloading video from Vimeo but also download and convert all type of videos from almost 100+ types of different sites such as face book, YouTube, Google video, Met cafe, yahoo video, Daily motion, adult sites and among many.
Vimeo video Downloader also converts the downloaded video to your favorite edited video. You will get high quality videos after editing its guaranteed. It works like video editing software such as iMovie, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, etc.
This software runs only in Microsoft Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000.
Viemo video downloader provides Various ways to save videos. You may use:-
- The classic “Copy and Paste URL” method to download and store video
- The “Integrated Download Button” provide facility of directly download Vimeo video to your computer without leaving your web browsers (such as chrome, IE – PC only, Firefox and Safari – Mac only). That’s why this way is highly recommended by the users.
- Drag and Drop URL methods.
Features of vimeo video downloader:-
- Download any video: – most of the videos are non-downloadable without vimeo vide downloader.
- Convert Vimeo Videos to Optimized Formats: – you can use the built-in conversion tool to convert Vimeo video to any other format.
- It provides facility of downloading Download Multiple Vimeo Videos At one time.
- Vimeo video downloader Supports All Main Stream Web Browsers such as Firefox, chrome safari Mac and runs without interruption.
- Play and Manage Vimeo Videos:-with built in feature of media player you can download any video and can watch that instantly.
Mac vimeo downloader: – this software runs only in Mac OS X 10.6 and its above versions. It is a unique video sharing site. Main focus of this site is to provide quality video and video editing options to movie fans, professional filmmakers and video enthusiasts. It provides a good platform to share your videos with people like you.
Generally when you want to encounter a favorite video but its owner doesn’t allow you or others to download it. But if you have Mac operating system in your computer you can easily download those types of videos. MC Vimeo Downloader is one of the best Vimeo downloading software. It helps you to save downloaded videos to your Mac’s hard drive in minutes. And you will get 100% original best quality video.
Features of MAC Vimeo downloader:-
- It provides one click to download any Vimeo video even without Vimeo download button.
- Convert Vimeo video in to MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, MP3, WMV, MKV, MPG, 3GP, SWF, WebMD, and so on.
- It saves Vimeo videos on Mac to the preset format, without manual conversion.
- Download multiple Vimeo videos at the same time.
- Create optimized videos for iPod, iPad, iMovie, iPhone, Final Cut Pro, PSP etc.
- Download unlimited videos from other 100+ sites besides Vimeo.
- Play downloaded Vimeo video and existing videos without installing 3rd-party media player.
Vimeo is currently one of the most popular video sharing portals over the Internet. While it still has a long way to go in order to become a front runner, it does have a few major benefits that no other portal can offer. Generally speaking, it is often compared to YouTube because you can find all kinds of videos in there. With all these, there is one major difference between these two portals – the download button. While YouTube has never had such a button and will never implement it, Vimeo gives users the possibility to download the videos they enjoy. Whether it comes to popular music videos, tutorials, conferences, short movies or interviews, having them on your computer is only a matter of time. So how to download vimeo video?
You do not need any sophisticated programs or complicated softwares to download video from Vimeo, but just pay attention to the page. Every video is displayed in an embed video player. As you look under the player, you will see the download button. Once you choose to download a file, you will end up with a brand new menu that provides several options, only to ensure that you get the desired quality. Of course, each video is available in different quality standards. For instance, you can find SD, HD or mobile versions. You can also find all of them for extra convenience. From that point on, the process becomes a lot easier.
With all these, there are a few so called problems that may arise. They normally depend on the browser you are using. There are situations when instead of popping up with the actual download menu, the video starts playing in the same tab or a different one, on the full screen too. In order to download the desired video, go to the File menu of your browser and choose the “Save as” button. Such problems can also be handled before the video actually opens. Just right click on the link and choose to save the file, rather than clicking on it. This solution works for both Linux and Windows users. On the other hand, MAC users have to do it differently. Basically, they need to hold down the Control key while clicking the download link. A new menu will pop up, so they can just choose to save the link.
When trying to learn how to download Vimeo video, you obviously want to become familiar with all the requirements and rules. Plus and PRO members obviously have more options. Besides, they may just as well prevent other people from downloading their stuff. You do not have to despair though. There are a few outside portals that can download any kind of video, regardless of the restrictions associated with it. Practically, you need to get the video URL, copy and paste it in such websites. They will do the trick for you and give you a new download button. Such a procedure is free of charge and can bypass all the limitations.
Latest version: v2.2 BETA (16-Feb-2013)
FFCoder is an audio/video converter, which is capable of transcoding audio and video files to various formats. It is a front-end for many free transcoding utilities such as FFmpeg, MPlayer and MEncoder.
- Encode audio and video files to 46 formats
- Batch processing – Multiple files can be encoded with same settings
- Parallel processing – Multiple files can be encoded simultaneously on systems with multi-core CPUs
- Directory watch mode – Folders can be monitored for input files which will be picked up automatically and encoded with pre-defined settings.
- Background processing – Encoding will be done in the background so that the user can continue with other tasks
- Advanced configuration options for all codecs
- 2-pass video encoding with automated first pass
- 600+ presets for encoding videos for mobile devices
- Support for presets created by other applications like MeGUI and XMediaRecode
- Minimal CPU footprint with less than 1% CPU usage
- Avisynth scripting support for processing audio and video
- Options for cropping and trimming videos with auto-detection of borders and multi-segment trimming
- Analyze audio and video files – Provides detailed information about audio and video properties
- Extract audio and video tracks without re-encoding
- Support for pause/resume during encoding and sleep/shutdown/hibernate after encoding
- Support for ripping DVDs to AVI, MKV and other formats
- Create JPEG/BMP/PNG/TIFF images from video files
- Free for personal and commercial use
Avisynth is included in the download package and will be installed automatically if needed. Codecs packs such as K-Lite are not required since decoding is done using the FFMS2 avisynth plugin (included in the download package).
Download v2.2 from VideoHelp.com
- The files to be converted should not have accented (non-ASCII) characters in the path or the file name. Non-ASCII characters are not supported by the encoders used in the backend.
- This application has been tested only on 32-bit XP/Vista/Win7. There are multiple issues reported on 64-bit windows.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on the FFCoder development thread on Doom9′s forums .
- This program is free for personal and commercial use and comes with absolutely no warranty. You use this program entirely at your own risk. The author will not be liable for any damages arising from the use of this program.
- You are allowed to redistribute this program as long as:
- You don’t charge anything for it
- All files in the download package are the same as the files in the original release.
- This program is not open-source. If I ever lose interest in this project then I’ll put it up on Sourceforge.net along with the source code (Its not going to happen anytime soon).
- This program uses a lot of 3rd party programs as backends most of which are licensed under GPL and LGPL. Please visit their websites for more information.